commons-user mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Digester] Rules on Attributes
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 07:53:24 GMT
Hi Russell,
use the SetPropertiesRule[1] to extract properties from attributes,
this is what you need for your purpose!
HTH,
Simo

[1] http://s.apache.org/zJ

http://www.99soft.org/

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 9:49 PM, Collins, Russell
<rcollins@corelogic.com> wrote:
> I am new to Digester so bear with me if this has been answered before.  I would like
to create rules based on the attributes of elements.  From what I am seeing, the way to create
rules is based on documents that look like this: