commons-user mailing list archives

From Moein Enayati <moein.enay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Configuration] Is there any way to save my complex bean in XML resource and use it later ?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:50:10 GMT
Dear Jörg

You're ok!

But have a look at this part of code :

 *BeanDeclaration bDecl = new XMLBeanDeclaration(xmlConfig,
"myBeanNameRootAddress");*

*MyBean  myBean = (MyBean ) BeanHelper.createBean(bDecl);*

Here we have the ability to load a predefined bean out of an XML file. So I
thought it must be a simple way to save that bean into the same file !

You know , I’m worry about using another library to save myBean into the
file and I can’t load its XMLDeclaration later on.

Am I right?