commons-user mailing list archives

From Joe Littlejohn <joelittlej...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jci] Can someone please make a 1.1 release?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:17:29 GMT
Here's a link to the details of the test failure:
http://pastebin.com/LTLwh8wX

Looks like the Rhino compiler is not able to fulfil the
testCrossReferenceCompilation test from
org.apache.commons.jci.compilers.AbstractCompilerTestCase.

Any ideas Torsten?

On 15 February 2011 17:53, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Guess there are more interesting places in the java world at the
> moment... Anyway it would be pretty funny to have one of the experts
> group making a wrapper to a spec he was involved - its a sign ;-)
>
>>> If all you do is make one more release, I think this project will be
>>> leaving a useful legacy, even if it is no longer in active
>>> development.
>>
>> It sounds like it a week of someone's time to wake up [jci], fix the tests, update
the build, etc.

>> Even if the above is done by a non-committer, a committer needs to take the time
cut at least one RC and the release, which is still a non-trivial process.