commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <>
Subject Re: [jci] Can someone please make a 1.1 release?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:53:56 GMT

>> > TBH ... I was thinking the same. Until Joe asked for a release :)

Guess there are more interesting places in the java world at the
moment... Anyway it would be pretty funny to have one of the experts
group making a wrapper to a spec he was involved - its a sign ;-)

>> If all you do is make one more release, I think this project will be
>> leaving a useful legacy, even if it is no longer in active
>> development.
> It sounds like it a week of someone's time to wake up [jci], fix the tests, update the
build, etc.
> Even if the above is done by a non-committer, a committer needs to take the time cut
at least one RC and the release, which is still a non-trivial process.

How is JCI released? Is it using the archiva process or the manual
one? I probably can help a bit with releasing, but not with fixing the
test cases.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message