commons-user mailing list archives

From Moein Enayati <moein.enay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Configuration] Problem in using FileChangedReloadingStrategy events ...
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:37:27 GMT
Dear Ralph

Thanks a lot .
Now I can use these constants to handle my scenario.

*but as a comment *, I can't find any constant named *EVENT_CONFIG_CHANGED*in
* AbstractFileConfiguration* !
the hole EVENT-Constants I can find are :

AbstractFileConfiguration.EVENT_ADD_PROPERTY = 1;
AbstractFileConfiguration.EVENT_CLEAR_PROPERTY = 2;
AbstractFileConfiguration.EVENT_SET_PROPERTY =3;
AbstractFileConfiguration.EVENT_CLEAR = 4;
AbstractFileConfiguration.EVENT_READ_PROPERTY = 5;
AbstractFileConfiguration.EVENT_RELOAD = 20;

*Thanks again / Moein*