commons-user mailing list archives

From Moein Enayati <moein.enay...@gmail.com>
Subject [Configuration] Is there any way to save my complex bean in XML resource and use it later ?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:22:26 GMT
Dear all
Hi

Till now ,whenever I want to use Apache.Commons.Configuration API with an
XML file , I’ve written down myBeans definition manually in XML resource.

But now I have a new demand to use complex beans with complex property types
and the ability to save them (their signature) automatically in the XML
resource.

I’ve just find apache.commons.betwixt. BeanWriter() having the ability , but
it seems configuration-API has its own signature.

Is there any way in Apache.commons.configuration  to save my beans in an xml
file which is compatible with configuration ?

Thanks / Moein