commons-user mailing list archives

From Moein Enayati <>
Subject [Configuration] Is there any way to save my complex bean in XML resource and use it later ?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:22:26 GMT
Dear all

Till now ,whenever I want to use Apache.Commons.Configuration API with an
XML file , I’ve written down myBeans definition manually in XML resource.

But now I have a new demand to use complex beans with complex property types
and the ability to save them (their signature) automatically in the XML

I’ve just find apache.commons.betwixt. BeanWriter() having the ability , but
it seems configuration-API has its own signature.

Is there any way in Apache.commons.configuration  to save my beans in an xml
file which is compatible with configuration ?

Thanks / Moein