commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jci] Can someone please make a 1.1 release?
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 18:11:25 GMT
> I am with you guys ...but bumping to 1.5 doesn't buy us much.
> Only bumping to 1.6 would make things much easier.

Just to make sure I understood right... jci depended on 1.4, but then
we started to implement jsr199 which is currently unfinished. Even
when unfinished we now need j6 b/c of the interfaces used.

If so, there are these options:

1) deliver unfinished jsr199 (would would this mean exactly)?
2) remove jsr199 and move it to a branch (have there been many changes
except jsr199 after the last release?)
3) complete jsr199 (how difficult is this?)

Thanks :-)