commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fortner <phidia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] Version 2.0 In Apache Nexus
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 17:49:47 GMT
I was wondering if there was any progress with the VFS 2.0 release?  I'd
like to be able to use it in ArgoUML to help users manage document template
repositories on web/WebDAV servers.  I understand there have been a number
of patches in this release, and I'm looking forward to being able to
integrate it in.

If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Regards,

Mark Fortner