commons-user mailing list archives

From Moein Enayati <moein.enay...@gmail.com>
Subject [Configuration] Exception while trying to use XPathExpressionEngine
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 14:05:42 GMT
Dear All

I have a new problem in using XPathExpressionEngine as described here :

in Configurations User-Guide there is a tutor on the usage says :

The XPATH expression
engine<http://commons.apache.org/configuration/userguide/howto_xml.html#The_XPATH_expression_engine>
*HierarchicalConfiguration config = ...
config.setExpressionEngine(new XPathExpressionEngine());*

But when I try to do so , an exception throws :

org/apache/commons/jxpath/ri/model/NodePointerFactory

org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.NodePointerFactory
        ... 4 more

I've searched a lot , but the best thing I could find was { the
link<http://apache-commons.680414.n4.nabble.com/jira-Created-CONFIGURATION-234-Documentation-Dependencies-DefaultConfigurationBuilder-needs-commons-h-td704632.html>}
but it's not applicable.

would you please help me how to do o it ? I only want to have XPath
search/find aproach to find exact property .

thanks/Moein