commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martinov, Nickolay" <nickolay.marti...@hp.com>
Subject [exec]
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 05:59:29 GMT
Hello,

According to doc found on ASF infrastructure page ("Users should report issues and ask questions
to the appropriate project first though the appropriate mailing list.") I ask for help here.
I cannot login into Apache JIRA. It tells that: You do not have a permission to log in. If
you think this is incorrect, please contact the administrators .
Using reset-password link also does not works as e-mail does not arrive.

Could you please help me to identify administrators that I should contact to resolve this
situation?
Nickolay Martinov
Software engineer
Best Shore Application Services Russia Centre
+7 495 287 89 01 ext. 8743256 office | nickolay.martinov@hp.com<mailto:nickolay.martinov@hp.com>