commons-user mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [exec]
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:01:52 GMT
Le 26/02/2011 10:34, Martinov, Nickolay a écrit :
> Hello Luc,

Hi Nickolay,

> Yes, I already have an account (posted issues previously) and tried "Can't access your
account". But it only tells following

> A reset password link has been sent to you via email.
> You can follow that link and select a new password.
> If it does not arrive, contact one of the administrators.
>
> And no e-mail arrives. So as it suggests I try to contact administrators. But unfortunately
I could not find instructions about how to do that except to post message in corresponding
project mailing list.

I have found an issue you already opened for Exec and from this followed
the link to your profile. At the end of your email address, there is a
"-disabled" suffix appended. This would explain you don't receive the
password reset.

As a quick alternative, you may simply consider creating a new account
with another username and from this open an infrastructure issue at
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA> to have your former
account properly reset.

Luc