commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [Configuration] Problem in using FileChangedReloadingStrategy events ...
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:02:40 GMT
Am 15.02.2011 09:37, schrieb Moein Enayati:
> Dear Ralph
>
> Thanks a lot .
> Now I can use these constants to handle my scenario.
>
> *but as a comment *, I can't find any constant named *EVENT_CONFIG_CHANGED*in
> * AbstractFileConfiguration* !
> the hole EVENT-Constants I can find are :
>
> AbstractFileConfiguration.EVENT_ADD_PROPERTY = 1;
> AbstractFileConfiguration.EVENT_CLEAR_PROPERTY = 2;
> AbstractFileConfiguration.EVENT_SET_PROPERTY =3;
> AbstractFileConfiguration.EVENT_CLEAR = 4;
> AbstractFileConfiguration.EVENT_READ_PROPERTY = 5;
> AbstractFileConfiguration.EVENT_RELOAD = 20;
>

> *Thanks again / Moein*

You are right, there is no generic change event. Rather, there are more
specific events for different types of changes. A list of all events
supported by different Configuration implementations can be found in the
user's guide [1].

Oliver

[1]
http://commons.apache.org/configuration/userguide/howto_events.html#Configuration_Events