commons-user mailing list archives

From "Gerald McCobb"<mcc...@openstream.com>
Subject [scxml-js] How to hook up Browser DOM events without SVG
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:10:03 GMT
Hello,

I currently work on developing multimodal applications for mobile
phones. I've been evaluating the Apache scxml-js project and find it
very interesting. However, I've been having a little trouble getting
it to work separately from SVG.

Is there any documentation, examples, or other help material available
on how I can hook up DOM events generally to compiled SCXML without
requiring SVG? Or, if SVG is a hard and fast requirement, how may I
use scxml-js without having to display SVG in the browser? Is there a
way?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jerry McCobb
mccobb@openstream.com
Ph: (732) 507-7030  ext 109
Fax: (732) 507-7035
--
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:
THIS E-MAIL IS  MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND MAY BE A COMMUNICATION