commons-user mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Anand" <anand_jo...@standardandpoors.com>
Subject RE: [vfs]
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:12:35 GMT
I am very new to this. Can you please explain how do I do that ?

Anand Joshi
Standard & Poor's
55 Water Street New York NY
Phone: 212-438-4224

-----Original Message-----
From: Jörg Schaible [mailto:joerg.schaible@scalaris.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:11 AM
To: user@commons.apache.org
Subject: Re: [vfs]

Hi Anand,

Joshi, Anand wrote:

> Hi All:
>

> Mylogin has the '@' when I am using Apache VFS to FTP files. Is this
> supported while formatting the URL string ? Something like
> ftp://abc@xyz.com:somepassword@server/path/file

You have to URL-encode your '@' character.

- Jörg

Standard & Poor's: Empowering Investors and Markets for 150 Years

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a
confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer. The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. reserves
the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor and review the content of any electronic
message or information sent to or from McGraw-Hill employee e-mail addresses without informing
the sender or recipient of the message.