commons-user mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Anand" <anand_jo...@standardandpoors.com>
Subject [vfs] Proxy Login Question
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:13:45 GMT
I am using Apache VFS to write a file watcher process.

One of the files comes on a FTP server which is accessible only via
PROXY for example

I login to Proxy server A then use user command to login/password to FTP
server as annonymous

Then use user command to login as actual user/password

and then access the file.

If it would have been FTPClient  I would used sendCommand API to send
the user comamnd and password to get it manually logged.

I am wondering how can use this thing using Apache VFS.

Please help

Anand Joshi

Standard & Poor's

55 Water Street New York NY

Phone: 212-438-4224
Standard & Poor's: Empowering Investors and Markets for 150 Years

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a
confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer. The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. reserves
the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor and review the content of any electronic
message or information sent to or from McGraw-Hill employee e-mail addresses without informing
the sender or recipient of the message.