commons-user mailing list archives

From Heshan Suriyaarachchi <heshan.suriyaarach...@gmail.com>
Subject [vfs] Issue encountered when connecting to a SFTP
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 05:46:05 GMT
Hi,

I am using VFS to connect to a SFTP. But when I try to connect to it, I am
getting the following stacktrace. Do I have to import the certificate key
(of the SFTP that I am trying to connect) to VFS? If so, how to do it?
Please advice.

Caused by: org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Could not connect to
SFTP
 server at "example.foo.com".
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.sftp.SftpClientFactory.createConnecti
on(SftpClientFactory.java:233)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.sftp.SftpFileProvider.doCreateFileSys
tem(SftpFileProvider.java:95)
        ... 14 more
Caused by: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: UnknownHostKey: example.foo.com.
DSA key
fingerprint is 62:fa:a5:c7:1a:34:f4:05:7a:e8:06:b9:57:e5:de:e3
        at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.checkHost(Session.java:706)
        at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:307)
        at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:150)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.sftp.SftpClientFactory.createConnecti
on(SftpClientFactory.java:229)
        ... 15 more

--
Regards,