commons-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: [DAEMON] procrun - java Property File
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:27:56 GMT
2011/1/16 Andreas Mielke <>:
> I use Apache Common Daemon to install a java application as a windows service. The problem
is i have a java properties file to setup few parameters and i don't know how to describe
the location of the property file in the command line. My installation of the service is like
> prunsrv //IS//TestService --DisplayName="Test Service" --Install=prunsrv.exe --Jvm=auto
--StartMode=jvm --StopMode=jvm --StartClass=org.apache.SomeStartClass.

If you want to pass it as a system property, use "JvmOptions" [1] to
specify -D.

Is it what you are asking? If you were running your app with
java(w).exe, what would be your command line?

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: