commons-user mailing list archives

From jonathan augenstine <jaugenst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Telephony/SCXML application question
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 22:32:41 GMT
The caching response is exactly what I was looking for, avoid repetitive
retrieval and parsing.  That is great news.  On the second note about
Invoke.  I am starting to understand that feature but have a question.  When
you execute Invoke you pass it the context of the parent, I assume for
passing the events back and forth, but if the target type is SCXML does it
launch another SCXML parse engine or does it parse in the context of the
parent engine?

Jonathan