commons-user mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Pizarro <juanpablo.piza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DAEMON] procrun - java Property File
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:24:21 GMT
Into the zip you will find two classes. This was my post:

I attached two classes to get properties from a jar. You can modify its to
get other kind of files (I did it).
Finally, you can get content from the package and file into the jar.

In the properties case, you can get a property with something like that:

private static final String LDAP_CASA =
PropertyReaderHelper.getProperty("PROVIDER_URL_CASA");
private static final String CASA_CONTEXT_SEARCH_1 =
PropertyReaderHelper.getProperty("CONTEXT_SEARCH_CASA_1");
private static final String CASA_CONTEXT_SEARCH_2 =
PropertyReaderHelper.getProperty("CONTEXT_SEARCH_CASA_2");
private static final String CASA_PRINCIPAL =
PropertyReaderHelper.getProperty("PRINCIAL_CASA");
private static final String CASA_CREDENTIALS =
PropertyReaderHelper.getProperty("CREDENTIALS_CASA");

I hope it helps you.

Regards,

JP