commons-user mailing list archives

From Micka <mickamus...@gmail.com>
Subject SCXML : <SEND> vs JEXL FUNCTION
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 20:25:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm always amazing about the SCXML.

I'm using JEXL in my SCXML project and when i discovered all the thing that
JEXL can bring ( like custom function ) , I was wondering what is the
purpose to use <send> or <invoke> tag in the scxml file.

Is it possible that someone explain me ?

By the way, thank you for this amazing project !

if my english is not good enough for you to understand.

Why should I use :
org.apache.commons.scxml.EventDispatcher class with the :
public void send(String sendId, String targe, String type, String event,
        Map params, Object hints, long delay, List externalNodes) ;

instead of  :
JEXL.setFunctions(funcs); ?

Thanks you,