commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] serializer
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 16:15:37 GMT
On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 4:25 AM, jocke eriksson <jocke29@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to use the SCXMLSerializer and I have a couple of questions.
>
> 1. Did not state have an attribute called src  I could have swear that it
> was there before. I even have documents utilizing it.
<snip/>

The src attribute was removed from the newer Working Drafts in favor
of standard techniques for XML inclusion (such as XInclude).

Commons SCXML will continue to support the src attribute for backwards
compatibility, until atleast the next major release.

> 2. Why does the log element loses it's label when serializing.
>
> else if (a instanceof Log) {
>  Log lg = (Log) a;
>  b.append(indent).append("<log expr=\"").
>  append(SCXMLHelper.escapeXML(lg.getExpr())).
>  append("\"/>\n");
>  }
<snap/>

Looks like it was simply missed when the label attribute support was
added. Open an issue [1] (patch optional) as a reminder, will try to
get to it next week.

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/issue-tracking.html