commons-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [validator] Status Of Future Development In Light of Bean Validation and ORO Retirement
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 15:18:23 GMT
Hi Jacob,

The best way to get the ball rolling on something like this is to create a patch and attach
it to a JIRA ticket. Next would be getting a release out which means a committer would need
to volunteer and be voted in as the release manager.

Gary Gregory
Senior Software Engineer
Rocket Software
3340 Peachtree Road, Suite 820 . Atlanta, GA 30326 . USA
Tel: +1.404.760.1560
Email: ggregory@seagullsoftware.com