commons-user mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Anand" <anand_jo...@standardandpoors.com>
Subject [vfs]
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:31:54 GMT
I am in a process of implementing a file watcher functionality using
VFS. Its basically a multi threaded file watcher in JAVA 1.6 which will
watch for multiple files at different location Local, FTP, SFTP and so
on and will transfer files in any combination. Since this is a multi
threaded design, I want somebody to point me out to the right
information about Multithreading and Common VFS.

Thanks
Standard & Poor's: Empowering Investors and Markets for 150 Years

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a
confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer. The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. reserves
the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor and review the content of any electronic
message or information sent to or from McGraw-Hill employee e-mail addresses without informing
the sender or recipient of the message.