commons-user mailing list archives

From jocke eriksson <jock...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Telephony/SCXML application question
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:09:08 GMT
Is there a standard way to cache all of these dialogs?
You can create a new statemachine from an already parsed scxml
document, so yes you can reuse parsed documents.

How do handle the situation where I need to launch a sub-dialog?
Well this is a tricky one, it does not exist an equivalent to a vxml
subdialog, you can transition to a new document but this document
was resolved when the statemachine was created. You could of course
implement this your self by launching a new statemachine with a custom
action (tag)

Regards Jocke.