commons-user mailing list archives

From jocke eriksson <jock...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] custom tags
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:28:19 GMT
Hej jonathan I have done a telephony state machine, and commons scxml
was a perfect choice for handling the logic. Custom actions and custom
tags are the same thing.

register your action like this.
List<CustomAction> actions ....
actions.add(new CustomAction(NAME_SPACE, "menu", MenuAction.class));
SCXMLParser.parse(document, errHandler, actions);

And menu action is a class that have getters and setters for choices
maxtime and value.

<ms:menu choices="'123"  maxtime="30s" value="main-menu.wav'" />

If you need anymore help don't be afraid to ask

Regards Jocke