commons-user mailing list archives

From jonathan augenstine <jaugenst...@gmail.com>
Subject [SCXML] Telephony/SCXML application question
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:21:08 GMT
A task that I have been unable to answer at this point is the following.
 How do handle the situation where I need to launch a sub-dialog.  For
instance, in a telephony application, you might receive an inbound call and
launch an SCXML doc associated with that ANI or DNIS phone number reported.
 After starting the script, you might collect DTMF and then retrieve another
SCXML doc based on the DTMF entry.  My specific question is how do handle
that sub-dialog?  Also, is there a standard way to cache all of these
dialogs?

Jonathan