commons-user mailing list archives

From Burt Leung <burt.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug with StringEscapeUtilities' escapeHTML/unescapeHTML for certain characters
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:50:39 GMT
Hi Sebb,

I observed this error ("ä" equated with "&atilde") in the JAR file
from http://mirrors.axint.net/apache//commons/lang/binaries/commons-lang3-3.0-beta-bin.tar.gz.
This is the latest beta-3.0 download that I can see is available on
http://commons.apache.org/lang/download_lang.cgi.

Could it be that the fix wasn't merged into this build yet?

Thanks,
Burt