commons-user mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <>
Subject Re: [daemon] Update procrun.html with 64-bit registry details
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2010 14:46:52 GMT
On 12/31/2010 04:09 AM, Adam Mlodzinski wrote:
> Hi there, this is my first post to the Apache Commons mailing list.
> I noticed today that tomcat5.exe stores details of services in a different place on 64-bit
Windows compared to 32-bit Windows.

They use the same 32-bit location (Wow6432Node) regardless if you run
a 32 or 64 bit version of procrun (tomcat5.exe).

> The tail of describes the location used
on 32-bit Windows. It seems this document needs to be updated to reflect the location used
on 64-bit Windows.

Patches are welcome :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: