commons-user mailing list archives

From Moley Harey <moleyha...@gmail.com>
Subject Can HTTP Commons API manage SSL certificates?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:42:00 GMT
Hi folks,

I have a some web services installed in Tomcat which must be accessed using
HTTPS protocol and I was wondering if it is possible to use Apache Http
Commons API for that, I have used this library for simple HTTP requests and
works well.

My main concern is regarding the SSL certificates, I have a self generated
certificate using keystore tool and the client should automatically accept
that certificate every time an HTTPS is done. Can I do that with Http
Commons API? How can I do that?

Thanks in advance,

Mh