commons-user mailing list archives

From Umut Aydın <devnetw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Daemon
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 19:41:23 GMT
Hello Alex,

Thank you for your response. I will test my server tomorrow night and
share with the mail list immediately.

By the way I replied your email but couldnt hear you later. Hope you
got my email.
I will be in Istanbul tomorrow night. How long are you planning to
stay in Ankara?

--
Best Regards,

Umut AYDIN