commons-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Beard <jbea...@cs.mcgill.ca>
Subject [scxml-eclipse] Re: SCXML Plugin
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2010 15:40:42 GMT
Hi Bilel,

The Apache Commons user and dev mailing lists are shared by a number
of projects, so when asking questions about scxml-eclipse, you should
prefix the subject with "[scxml-eclipse]", as I've done with this
reply.

I think Rahul already linked to the instructions on how to download
and build scxml-eclipse:
http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/guide/run-source-code.html

Which part are you getting stuck on? If you're having trouble finding
the source, the URL of the project in Apache's SVN repository is here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/trunk

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask,

Jake