commons-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Asif <muasi...@gmail.com>
Subject [validator] Help Regarding Commons Validator to use it in servlets/jsp application
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:54:54 GMT
Thank you very much Mohammad nour El-Din. I am taking a look at the
recommended link. Can you answer a few short questions.

1. Do we always need a bean based validation. I believe in this scenario we
must have to create a bean based on our form post
2. Can we also use a validation framework or more appropriately is there a
validation framework which we can instantiate inside our servlet methods and
feed our form input data into it for validation.

Regards,
Asif