commons-user mailing list archives

From "pieter.breed@gmail.com" <pieter.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [daemon] Cannot find daemon loader
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:44:35 GMT
I browsed the fat jar and it contains this:

- /org/apache/commons/daemon
- /org/apache/commons/daemon/support/

The DaemonLoader.class is in the support package.

The other thing (not sure if this is relevant) is that I don't have a class
that implements the Daemon interface. My class just has methods for init,
start, stop and destroy.