commons-user mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lang] 2.5 version osgi settings
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 19:41:33 GMT
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 7:32 PM,  <mvangeertruy@comcast.net> wrote:

> All,
>
> After attempting to deploy the 2.5 version of org.apache.commons.lang into OSGi, I noticed
the Bundle-ExecutionEnvironment property is set to "JRE 1.1".  Any chance a new bundle can
be created, omitting this property?  The problem is that most OSGi containers currently operate
in a JRE 1.5+ environment, making this bundle not useful.  Omitting the tag entirely will
allow it to be used in any Java execution environment.

I just checked the MANIFEST.MF file in the commons-lang-2.5.jar and
there is no  Bundle-ExecutionEnvironment property in it. Are you sure
you're using the jar we distribute and not one repackaged by someone
else?

You can download it here:

http://commons.apache.org/lang/download_lang.cgi

Niall