commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] Need for JSF
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:00:37 GMT
On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:46 PM, niklas modin <niklas.modin@oracle.com> wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> Looking at the manifest for scxml, it seems like all optional maven
> dependencies along
> with the required ones, all gets translated into an entry under the
> Import-Package: part.
>
> AFAIK, I don't think there is a notion for optional dependency injection in
> OSGi, so I guess
> that means that all dependencies are in fact required for an OSGi
> deployment.
>
> Not sure how to proceed here, but seems that also deploying JSF and all
> transitive
> dependencies is what I need to do.

<snip/>

WRT above, will reply to your next post in this thread in a few. WRT
another release:

> Another quick Q:
>
> Are there any plans for a 0.10 release ?

<snap/>

My current focus is on completing a few tasks assigned to me to get
the next W3C Working Draft out the door. Once that is done, I intend
to take a look at updating Commons SCXML and performing the v0.10
release. Time frame would be atleast a couple of months.

-Rahul