commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lee, Cheryl - ES" <Cheryl....@itt.com>
Subject [scxml]SCXML Executor Priority?
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 21:47:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm still a bit new to SCXML, and I have a single java SCXMLExecutor running on Fedora 11
on a "large" state machine (about 5000 states).  I am at the point of tuning my system, and
I was hoping to be able to increase the priority of the SCXMLExecutor.  Is there a way to
increase the thread priority of the state machine engine?  I didn't see a way to do it using
the API provided for SCXMLExecutor.

Thanks!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for
e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this
e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.