commons-user mailing list archives

From niklas modin <niklas.mo...@Oracle.COM>
Subject Re: [scxml] Need for JSF
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:45:40 GMT
  Hi again,

Looked into it a little bit more, and there is indeed a way to note
import packages as optional,
but it seems like this isn't set properly in the manifest file.

Not sure if there is an issue with the maven assembly plugin, or if
there is a way to instruct it  to
include the "resolution:=optional" parameter in the manifest file.

/Niklas