commons-user mailing list archives

From niklas modin <niklas.mo...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] Need for JSF
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:46:34 GMT
  Hi,

Looking at the manifest for scxml, it seems like all optional maven
dependencies along
with the required ones, all gets translated into an entry under the
Import-Package: part.

AFAIK, I don't think there is a notion for optional dependency injection
in OSGi, so I guess
that means that all dependencies are in fact required for an OSGi
deployment.

Not sure how to proceed here, but seems that also deploying JSF and all
transitive
dependencies is what I need to do.

Another quick Q:

Are there any plans for a 0.10 release ?

Thanks,
Niklas