commons-user mailing list archives

From Tyson Lowery <tysonlow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DBCP - unclosed connections
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:25:08 GMT
Disregard this message.  Upon closer inspection, I can see that the
reported unclosed connections are in fact not being closed.  I am not
sure if this was fixed by the upgrade or not, but I took a closer look
at the line numbers in the compiled _jsp.java and they are connections
from an imported page that are not being closed.

Tyson