commons-user mailing list archives

From Dean <dean.w.parsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [daemon] jsvc: error while loading shared libraries: libcap.so.1
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2010 16:45:57 GMT
afaik you'll have to roll it yourself, at least according to Apache's
site. please try "sudo apt-get install autoconf"
and if it installs correctly, do "which autoconf" to make sure it is in
your path, then you should be good. my system installs 2.67 by default
which should be sufficient to your needs. The site says you need 2.57 or
better. You can check with "autoconf -V" (-V is unix standard for
version) Please let me know you got it working or still need
assistance.

I'm working through some cpp practice exercizes today so i'll be at the
kby all day :)

~Dean