commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Commons Configuration 1.7
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 00:35:42 GMT

mentioned in this post: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONFIGURATION-202.
>> However, there is no mention of when this class will be added to a downloadable build
of Commons Configuration.

>> When is Commons Configuration 1.7 due to be out?
>
> The problem is that due to the VFS additions Commons Configuration now depends on a snapshot
version of Commons VFS. So before Configuration 1.7 can be released VFS 2.0 has to be published.

> Unfortunately I don't know the status of this code base nor a timeline for a release.
Can one of the VFS developers answer this?

I consider VFS 2.0 ready for a release. It has been on my todo list forever. I'll be at ApacheCon
so maybe some of the other Commons folks can work with me during the hackathon to get it done.

Ralph