commons-user mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: [Fileupload] Missing character in the middle of a file
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 16:49:34 GMT
I'm heading out for a business trip today, so I might go silent on this thread for a week or
so. I'll try to post code when I get a chance and see if I can figure it out. I haven't tried
additional files yet, mostly because it should work for any file in the universe. I'll try
a few others though to see if it happens the same way with those.

-bp