commons-user mailing list archives

From Amr Hassanin <AHassa...@ey.ae>
Subject RE: In commons-email, can't display embedded images?
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:38:45 GMT
Me too, the same mail I am complaining from when I opened it in Outlook I can see the images
I think it's obvious now it's No 2) Hotmail problem, but again Is there standard sure-way
to do it , so it can be seen in all browses and clients?

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 أكتوبر, 2010 04:32 م
To: Commons Users List
Subject: Re: In commons-email, can't display embedded images?

I've just tried creating a simple test from the sample on the web-site, and it works fine
for me using Commons Email 1.2, activation 1.1, mail 1.4.1 sending to my hotmail address and
reading in Outlook Express.

Also works fine sending to my GMail address.

On 19 October 2010 08:09, Siegfried Göschl <siegfried.goeschl@it20one.com> wrote:
> Hi Amr,
>
> basically that can have three reasons
>
> 1) commons-email is broken
> 2) Hotmail has problems with displaying the email
> 3) your code has problems
>
> If you don't mind I send you test emails to rule out 1) and 2) since
> I'm going to release commons-email soon
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Siegfried Goeschl
>
> PS: which version are you using - there were known issues with older
> versions and HTML emails

it on Hotmail, it says an attachment exist but neither the images displayed nor the attachment.