commons-user mailing list archives

From Amr Hassanin <AHassa...@ey.ae>
Subject RE: In commons-email, can't display embedded images?
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:25:25 GMT
Hi Siegfried,

           I do not mind at all.
          There must be a standard way to display image in any mail service that reads HTML.
Because I have a list of clients each using different service.
          In Hotmail, I can only see the attached images when I try to forward the mail.
         I will be running some tests soon, will update you I reached something.

Regards,
Amr

-----Original Message-----
From: Siegfried Göschl [mailto:siegfried.goeschl@it20one.com]
Sent: 19 أكتوبر, 2010 11:09 ص
To: Commons Users List
Subject: Re: In commons-email, can't display embedded images?

Hi Amr,

basically that can have three reasons

1) commons-email is broken
2) Hotmail has problems with displaying the email
3) your code has problems

If you don't mind I send you test emails to rule out 1) and 2) since I'm going to release
commons-email soon

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl

PS: which version are you using - there were known issues with older versions and HTML emails