commons-user mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [io] is 2.0 on Maven?
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:15:50 GMT
The reason the existing groupId was used was because it was a compatible
release and so far in Commons we have not collectively or individually
decided to relocate artifacts in that scenario.

Its probably a discussion we should have over on dev@. Although it will
create issues for users relocating all our artifacts (and adding redirection
poms) - it is something that can be resolved by a user (AFAIK they just have
to remove old artifacts from the local repo). I'm starting to think we
should just bite the bullet and do it.

Niall