commons-user mailing list archives

From Steven Siebert <smsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] The same "FileObject.exist()" call returns different values in Windows 7 and Linux Ubuntu while connected to simple FTP
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 18:16:48 GMT
Hey JPro....I'll take a look at this tonight.

If I understand correctly, the destination server remains the same between
both calls (what OS is the destination server?).  The only thing you are
changing is the client your running your app on?

Please confirm the name of the file you are trying to download is:
",AMCPROD,derivative_pricing_ssb_cds_20100910_00.xml.pgp,U,20100910A00012022189.txt"?
With a leading comma (,)?

Are you using the DefaultFileSystemManager, or have you done anything
special in this area?  I assume for the **dir initialization** you are
asking something like:
 dir = VFS.getManager().resolveFile(endpointURI[, FileSystemOptions]);

Regards,

Steve