commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: Commons Configuration 1.7
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:47:48 GMT

in this post: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONFIGURATION-202.
> However, there is no mention of when this class will be added to a downloadable build
of Commons Configuration.

> When is Commons Configuration 1.7 due to be out?

The problem is that due to the VFS additions Commons Configuration now
depends on a snapshot version of Commons VFS. So before Configuration
1.7 can be released VFS 2.0 has to be published.

Unfortunately I don't know the status of this code base nor a timeline
for a release. Can one of the VFS developers answer this?

Oliver