commons-user mailing list archives

From Andre Weihe <...@zmt.info>
Subject AW: [configuration] ini files containing only a global section supported by HierarchicalINIConfiguration?
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 21:16:52 GMT
>Von: Oliver Heger [mailto:oliver.heger@oliver-heger.de]

>>[Description of current behaviour and proposed fix]

>This behavior is surely not by intention. With other words: it is a bug.
>Could you please file a bug report in our tracking system [1], so that
>this issue won't get lost.

Filed as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONFIGURATION-424

Set priority to "Critical" because of the potential data loss.

The bug is AFAIK still present in the HEAD version in the SVN as I checked some hours before
but I don't know since when it's present.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONFIGURATION-325 reports a similar bug in the deprecated
INIConfiguration that was supposed to be fixed in the HierarchicalINIConfiguration so I guess
this is when the bug crept in.

--
André Weihe                            Zengel Medizintechnik GmbH