commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Göschl <>
Subject Re: In commons-email, can't display embedded images?
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:09:24 GMT
Hi Amr,

basically that can have three reasons

1) commons-email is broken
2) Hotmail has problems with displaying the email
3) your code has problems

If you don't mind I send you test emails to rule out 1) and 2) since I'm going to release
commons-email soon

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl

PS: which version are you using - there were known issues with older versions and HTML emails

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----
Von: "Amr Hassanin" <>
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Oktober 2010 15:35:42
Betreff: In commons-email, can't display embedded images?

                I tried to send an email with 4 embedded images , and when I received it on
Hotmail, it says an attachment exist but neither the images displayed nor the attachment.

I used the cid method illustrated on the user guide on your website.

Any ideas how to fix this?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message