commons-user mailing list archives

From "Philip A Grim II" <pg...@data-tactics.com>
Subject RE: [digester] Trouble adding a list to a hash map
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 02:40:36 GMT
Again, my apologies for the length of my post.

You have solved the problem.

Many thanks,

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahul Akolkar [mailto:rahul.akolkar@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 10:09 PM
To: Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [digester] Trouble adding a list to a hash map

Please note that its important to post the smallest piece of code that
fully demonstrates the problem at hand -- vast majority of the code
below is quite unrelated and it takes time to read through each line
that you add to your post.

In any case, I did find atleast a couple of needles in the haystack.
Given the length of the email, I've added markers to my inline
comments, search for the string "RA:" in this email to get to my
comments below.